:: Header image by me :: "it's up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days" :: "Save some time to dream, cos your dream might save us all.” ::

Friday, April 23, 2010

Kilt - n. skirt, tr Scottish skirts) r adj.) gat




Kilt is a New Zealand label - made and owned here in Aotearoa. There's a wee store on Victoria St next to the World store that is full of beautiful treats. It's not overpriced or out of anyone's range (especially a student like myself!) with dresses being around $150. It's the cutest range and I really need to go in there more often.

I went in there with my friend Anna during the massive power outage in Wellington here on Thursday. We both tried on the same dress and came out with them on, and a couple of older ladies were giggling at us a bit I think. It was fun.

Just such a beautiful store. Love it.

1 comment:

  1. Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. utility kilts

    ReplyDelete