:: Header image by me :: "it's up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days" :: "Save some time to dream, cos your dream might save us all.” ::

Friday, April 23, 2010

Like a Prayer

Me and Jaime


Image by nunoramos0 from deviantart.com


I've been thinking on friends lately. The concept of friends. People we share things with that we wouldn't share with someone we had just met - once these people have earned our trust, however, we find a point where it's fine to share our secrets and joys with them.

I think the best thing about friends is that you can do random things with them without being judged. You can go off on a trip in the car, stop off somewhere random and proceed to do silly things just for the hell of silly photo's and some giggles.

My friends keep me grounded. Keep me from falling off the edge sometimes, and keep me sane. I love my friends for that.

This week has been intensely busy - assignments, tests, meeting up with people (I bought my friend Anna some flowers for her 21st present. I also love flowers!) and my brother and his fiance arriving yesterday. I cooked them a chicken pie. Delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment