:: Header image by me :: "it's up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days" :: "Save some time to dream, cos your dream might save us all.” ::

Friday, May 21, 2010

I Dreamed a Dream

I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! The capital has finally cleared out the rain and it's a lovely day here in Wellington! I spent this morning finishing an assignment, and then I relaxed on the porch in the sun with my Mindfood magazine. That magazine has everything in it. It's not a trashy magazine, it has fashion, beauty, environmental issues, health, life, exercise, food, everything you can imagine!


I am dying for this dress right now - it's on Trademe for $120 but I don't think I could splurge that much... it's a Motel dress. I could think of multiple ways to wear it - with a slouch shirt and leather jacket, tights, boots, heels, dressed up, dressed down... but... right now I can't buy it. 

I did however, put that Witchery shirt on Layby - I should get it next week. It's awesome, it can double up as a dress if I wear tights under it, maybe with a brown belt and brown boots. I'm excited.


Have a happy weekend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment