:: Header image by me :: "it's up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days" :: "Save some time to dream, cos your dream might save us all.” ::

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Once Was Love

I'd like to welcome you to my blog, where I will post my photography, fashion choices or ideas. I hope you enjoy the work I do, and please, comment or get in touch with me.

A little about me, yes?
My name is Olivia.
I'm 20 years old.
My birthday is on the 12th of July.
I enjoy photography, and take my photos on my Sony A200 DSLR.
However, I am studying psychology and management (HR).
I either plan to become a neuropsychologist or an industrial organisational psychologist.
I live in Wellington, the capital of New Zealand.
I would love to move overseas, particularly to New York.
My life is bland. I would like exciting things to happen to me, but they don't.

I hope this has given you a small insight into who I am, but I'm sure that will come through over time.


No comments:

Post a Comment