:: Header image by me :: "it's up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days" :: "Save some time to dream, cos your dream might save us all.” ::

Monday, August 31, 2009

Worn Me Down



I'm dying for these shoes. Wish I could pull off heels better/walking in heels better, but I think I will have to train myself. Both are made by Siren, and are the cheaper leather versions of designers like Christian Louboutin, without the signature red sole. Great for someone like me who loves the looks, but hates the pricetag (aka, being a student with a huge student loan already). Hopefully after my knee is fully healed, I will be able to wear these kinds of gorgeous heels.

Speaking of my knee, I took my butterfly stitches off today. One of the incisions is almost completely healed (and super itchy), but the other one is pretty much still open. It needs the air to scab over (TMI?).

I'm in love with Garance Dore's blog. She's so French, and her sketches are adorable. It makes me want to learn French again. I might try and teach myself.

I'm also in love with Ingrid Michaelson and Rachael Yagamata at the moment, their sounds are so relaxing and easy to listen to, lovely to just sit in the sun and read a book with.

No comments:

Post a Comment