:: Header image by me :: "it's up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days" :: "Save some time to dream, cos your dream might save us all.” ::

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Somebody to love

Top from Max - it has sail boats on it!! So cute.

Cute nude skirts from Portmans - I'm obsessed with nude colours.

Shirts also from Portmans - notice the neutral colours?

Again, dresses from Portmans... oh so pretty. Can imagine the stripy one on a sail boat with red shoes and a red cardi...


Bag I'm buying from Witchery - I have been looking forever for a good quality leather bag that will fit my laptop for Uni. this is huge, and I'm willing to pay the price for it...

My latest list of wants. If I did buy all this though, I'd be broke. I was flicking through the latest Vogue Australia and in one of the trends section it showed most of the trends I'd been wearing lately: Nudes, denim shirts, military and stripes. 

Hope everyone has a good weekend, I'm going to my friends 21st tomorrow night. I went to the dentist today and he pulled out one of my wisdom teeth. Owch. Then I'm flying back to Wellington on Sunday afternoon.

Semester starts on Monday! I'm taking 3 papers, Psychology crime & law, Advanced Research Methods (ew, mandatory), and HR: Remuneration and Rewards. Should be an interesting semester.

1 comment: