Just some photo's from home and what I did today - What I wore: Zara skirt, Glassons denim shirt, silver jewelery from various places.
1. trying to do the 'pose' all these fashion bloggers do... did I get it?
2. & 3. More poses/laughing.
4. Driving mum's new 2005 BMW Convertible. Yeah, it's flash and fun to drive... tee hee. I'm not insured so we went out the backroads.
5. Trying to get a new profile photo for facebook.
6. My kitty, Lucy, she's been sick (they say it's cancer) but she's bounced back so much, but she has lost a lot of weight.
7. Some seeds mum was sprinkling in the garden.
8. Me in the plane mum and dad were flying - my family fly small planes. We went up to 8000 ft. So pretty but cold up there.
9. Lake Tekapo in all it's wintery goodness - so pretty.
10. The mountains (part of the southern alps) were all covered in snow. Such a lovely time of year to go flying!