:: Header image by me :: "it's up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days" :: "Save some time to dream, cos your dream might save us all.” ::

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Porcelain Fists




I love these pieces from Etsy! {TeacupieShop, CosmicFirefly, CosmicFirefly, and BirdzNbeez}. Cuteness!

My mum and were obsessing over Etsy last night. It was fun. She said she might get me something for Christmas. Fun!

I'm going back to Wellington tomorrow night! I'm excited but glad I had so long here in the country. It's relaxing and serene. Looking outside now, it's sunny and calm, birds are tweeting and the daffodils are coming out. I love spring here, everything feels so new. Unlike in the city.

For the rest of the semester, I need to start working smarter like first semester where I did all my readings while taking notes, and studied well. I need to get good marks this semester.

I also need to do some summer shopping! I'll need about 3 bikinis for me to get through this summer working at the beach! It will be good for me to get away from internet access and cell phone reception. I can get back in touch with nature - kayaking, hiking, sunbathing, watersports. So. Excited.

3 comments:

  1. so glad you came for a visit....loved looking thru your fun blog
    that camera ring is adorable
    and i love that tie front grey cardigan a few posts back
    i'll be back
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love looooooooooove the camera ring!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love Etsy, there are some of the most amazing designers on there. I've turned a corner recently and would rather spend $30 on a garment from Etsy than a cheapy store. I used to LIVE in cheap stores, but I've watched one too many docos on working conditions in Indian sweat shops. I still can't afford really nice upmarket gear, but I'm going to check out the markets from vintage and emerging designers, and even try my hand at a bit of DIY!

    ReplyDelete