:: Header image by me :: "it's up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days" :: "Save some time to dream, cos your dream might save us all.” ::

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blue Lips






First two from Fashionology [shop], last three from Deadly Ponies Precious.

These beautiful pieces are from two different stores, one is an e-bay store with completely awesome jewelery, the other is a NZ store advertised in Black magazine, which I of course looked up. Aren't they BEAUTIFUL?

I'm avidly following the fashion week coverage, I just want to BE there. Hopefully will be there next year.

Today I found a cute designer second hand store! There are beautiful pieces in there from all around the world, which is so exciting! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled in there. So many cute shoes! I tried on a couple of rings, one of which only fitted on my little finger, but she said it was bought in New York.

Isn't it funny how I'm still undecided as to what I want to do with my life? I guess I'll just finish my Psychology/Management/HR degree and then see what happens! Only a year and a half to go... really no big deal. Yikes. I guess once I travel I'll eventually figure myself out.

Better get back to studying, I have had two tests this week, one more to go!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that first ring. Reminds me of Vivienne Westwood's armor rings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion Week looks so amazing, doesn't it?
    I would kill to go to just one show.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, i love the talon necklaces! they're so so awesome!
    it's so hard to decide what you want to do for a career, there are just too many choices nowadays. i agree though, traveling will help you decide what you don't want to do!

    ReplyDelete