:: Header image by me :: "it's up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days" :: "Save some time to dream, cos your dream might save us all.” ::

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'll find a way

I am in love with this skirt made by a NZ designer, albie on Etsy.com. It's a full circle skirt without seams, and she even makes to order! I'm so excited to buy it, but will have to wait till my tax return is back to buy it. I'm also scared of wearing it in Wellington due to the wind, but I'm sure a pair of tights or bike shorts (oh how I want lace bike shorts) will fix that. I'm thinking it will look gorgeous with a simple white tank and my black blazer or denim jacket. It's just so adorable! And colours for spring are pinks, apricots and creams.

I'm also loving animal prints for spring... but I just can't bring myself to buy them for myself. I have a feeling they just won't work. Maybe small accessories of animal print will work though.

I am also loving studding detail, especially on such a simple skirt as this (Scrapbook skirt, $40 from Wildpair). Mixing up grungy pieces with feminine is oh so hot.

STILL dying for those Max jeans, which will be out in a couple of weeks, according to the sales lady. A lot of people want them too, also according to said sales lady.

1 comment: