:: Header image by me :: "it's up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days" :: "Save some time to dream, cos your dream might save us all.” ::

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How I know you

Photo by me, edited with Poladroid.

Scary stuff today with the earthquake and tsunami! I was really worried for my parents but they seem to be fine, mum just text me that they'd got off their lovely cruise around the Aitutaki Lagoon, and had a lovely lunch on One Foot Island (below, me on One Food Island from our trip in '07... oh so pretty!)

I didn't even go to uni today, it was a wet miserable day so I stayed in bed, then met up with my friend who was here for the World of Wearable Arts show. Had coffee in a cozy bookshop cafe, and then had a look around some shops. Not that I have any money at the moment, I need to start saving for summer clothes!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a better way to spend the day than at uni!
    XOXOX
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad that your family was okay during the tsumani!

    and your lucky summer is close for you, its getting so cold over here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the editing, poladrois is awesome ey! I play around with it too!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun day :) I love the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to be on that beach right now. The photography is fantastic, really love the blog and will be following.
    Love TBAG.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear your family is all good. The whole earthquake thing has had some horrible consequences...Gorgeous photo of the tree, and how blue is that sea!

    ReplyDelete